Hiring: Business & Data Analyst
We're an early stage digital health company based in Perth with a team across Australia, China and Hong Kong. Our aim is to improve the health and wellbeing of millions of people in partnership with some of the world's biggest insurers and re-insurers. We provide digital health programs and AI-assisted health coaching to encourage sustainable lifestyle change.
We're looking for an experienced and positive professional to join us as our Business & Data Analyst. You will be responsible for leading and augmenting the processes of report development and analysis, to improve the health of our users.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Convert our product, health and other data into useful insights, and actionable recommendations for our product and business
- Analysis of many different types of data. For example:
- App Usage & conversion data (Google Analytics and others)
- User data (demographics)
- Health data of our users (are we moving the needle on our users' health)
- Process data (optimisation of our coaching app
- Interpret information flow and data requirements, in order to make strategic decisions about functionality
- Organise and facilitate activities relating to: sprint planning, release planning, daily scrums, backlog grooming and sprint reviews
- Cataloguing current and future solutions, inclusive of processes (business and functional requirements) and user stories
- Work with our clients to develop and manage the product backlog
- Coordinate business unit meetings, in order to capture business and functional requirements.
- Manage the scrum teams within the agreed sprint schedules, all with the ability to think logically and creatively solve organizational challenges (emphasis on problem solving without fear of blame) Manage the needs of multiple stakeholder groups, ensuring business processes are accepted by these groups
- Working as one of the core team members for a startup in health-tech
Skills and experience
We'd love someone with a BSc or MSc, with a degree focused on ICT, engineering, business or maths. We are looking for someone with experience with digital products, and is familiar with SAAS products and metrics. Ideally you would have:
- Bachelor/MSc degree
- 1-3 Years experience as a Data/Business Analyst, or Business Consultant, with online product
- Technical experience:
- QL (required)
- Excel (advanced)
- Optional: Matlab/
- xperience working with online products/SAAS
Job benefits and perks
- The joy of building an early stage tech company with creative, like-minded and passionate peer
- Flexible vacation and work hour
- Health & wellness activities
- Equity opportunities
- Relaxed work environment
- Full-time based in our Leederville office
If you are passionate about health, technology and you think you might be the right person for this role, send us an e-mail, with a cover letter and your CV attached.
We look forward to hearing from you.